Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh, My Hex!


One more day. That's all there is until Shop Hop begins! I finally finished my PamKittyMorning quilt. I called it Oh, My Hex! just because the hexagons are so darn big. I love this quilt. 


It's really bright and cheery. Plus, it has applique. 


Here it is hanging in the shop. Gee, I hope you can't see all the mess I still have to take care of!


This is the Baby Bean quilt I made for my niece's shower last Saturday. She loved it. :) 

Here's a sneak peek at one of the decorations I made for the shop. Since the theme is A Day at the Fair, I thought we needed some goldfish in a bag. You know, the kind you get at the ring toss game that die two days later? 


Yeah, these aren't them. 

Well, since it is now 1 o'clock in the morning, I am heading off to bed. As soon as I fill some bags with giant popcorn!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

You are SOOO funny. I LOVE the goldfish -- you're also VERY creative! The quilts are both adorable. I hope you have a fabulous shop hop -- it looks like a ton of fun!!!

toko busana muslim said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you