Monday, February 27, 2012

Green Bean

It still needs to be bound but here is Green Bean! I went this morning and quilted it. I love that HandiQuilter! It's so awesome. If I had done this at home on my sewing machine it would have taken me days instead of a couple of hours. When you need something fast, you can't beat the long arm!


Here's a little close-up. 


It's such a happy quilt, very Spring-y and cheerful. I have enough tumblers to make a baby quilt for my niece, who is having a little girl in June. She sent me a picture of her bedding and these greens are going to be perfect with it. How fortuitous! One Green Bean down, one Baby Bean to go. 
I love quilting.


1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

That's adorable Karin! How lucky you are to have a handi quilter at your disposal -- I would think I'd died and gone to heaven LOL. Oooh, and Congratulations on the exciting news. You better get crackin' LOL!