Monday, December 5, 2011

Feels a Bit Like Death.

Well, my friend loved the Quilting Elf! I am so glad. Now I want to make another one! But that will have to wait until I get over this stinking cold! Grrrr. It all started last Tuesday with an achy body. Two days later my head filled up and gained 50 pounds. Then came the searing sore throat. Really? Thanks so much. I have been gargling with apple cider vinegar, drinking copious amounts of water, stuffing myself full of Advil cold and sinus pills, drinking fizzy concoction of minerals, vitamins and probiotics and blowing my way through boxes of Puffs with Vick's which, in my honest opinion, are the greatest invention ever! I think it's on the waning end of things. Today I am actually getting the house cleaned, a little bit at a time.
I did get to run out to Target on Saturday, where I found the most beautiful tinsel. It's a very warm silver, soft and vintage looking and, it was on sale!



Isn't it beautiful? I have big plans for this. 
Once I get over this stupid cold.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

You had me at warm apple cider....um....VINEGAR??? Oh Gross!!! You poor thing ... no WONDER you're sick LOL! I hope you're feeling better and better. Can't wait to see what you do with that tinsel!

happy zombie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Karin! Hope you feel better soon!