Sunday, October 2, 2011

One.

It's hard to believe that a year has passed by and this little girl is 1! One- how did that happen?
This look captures Emma's personality perfectly- a whole lot of sweet and a little sassy. If you meet her, she will immediately say "Hi!" to you. Please answer, or she will say "Hi." until you do. If you don't, she will not give you the time of day. Trust me.


She will be celebrating her 1st happy bee-day this coming Saturday, when her uncle can be here to celebrate. Her mommy made the most adorable invitations so all of her special friends and family will be here. Beehive-shaped cupcakes are on my list to make. My house is going to be abuzz with activity. Yes, yes, I did go there.
Because I feel the need to torment myself, I thought it would be fun to make a tiny Twister quilt. And, of course, the tiny Twister quilt needed to go on a tiny bed. And the tiny bed needed to have tiny bedding. Oy.


I hope our little doll likes it. :)


1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Ohmygosh -- is she ONE already? She's SOOOO cute (methinks she looks like her grandma, no???) That lil' Twister quilt is adorable -- I want to be little again!!!