Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Day for.......Me!

I could just copy my friend Dawn's blog post, especially the beginning- I rarely go any place! Between work and doing things here and, of course, playing with The Bean, there's not too much time left for moi. But, this morning, Dawn and I are heading to the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain!! Yippee! I cannot wait.


 I haven't seen Dawn for ages. We are going to have so much fun. How can we not? A beautiful Autumn day, fair food, beautiful things to look at and a friend to share it all with. Yep, it's going to be perfect!
I'm bringing the camera, so you know there will be pictures to share. Lots of pictures. Just a warning. :)

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Have a GREAT time! And two fun trips in a week -- yipee! Won't be long now!!!

Whimsey Creations said...

I went yesterday and it was fabulous. Can't wait to see your pictures - I forgot my camera whaaaaaaaaaa!