Monday, April 11, 2011

Out and About

Another fabulous Sunday afternoon found us back at Arabia Mountain for a little walk with
The Bean after church. She loves a nice walk.


We saw lots of interesting things, like caterpillars hanging from silky threads blowing in the breeze,


tiny lavender flowers,


sweet white flowers nodding towards the sun,


A fairy village (is that a hammock?),


Tender tendrils,


Mr. I-cannot-won't-walk-more-than-15-minutes,


fluffy little daisies,


and this little guy:


who hitched a ride home on my knee.


Creepy.
What did you discover yesterday?

3 comments:

Auntie Char said...

Inchworm inchworm
measuring the marigolds
seems to me you'd stop and see
how beautiful they are.

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet girl! oH My gOOdness Karin, your precious granddaughter looks like YOU! She's just beautiful....I bet your chickens would have loved that little worm for a snack :) hugs and love, Dawn

Thimbleanna said...

Ewww, definitely creepy -- but interesting! Hopefully you didn't walk right into the caterpillar hanging right there in the open. I'm surprised you even saw it with that little cutie there to distract you!