1. Being a grandmother. Bliss.
2. My husband, who makes me laugh all the time.
3. My children, each one with their own way of making really proud to be their mom.
4. The chickens. I just love listening to them make sounds in the back yard. And, of course, the eggs!
5. My job. The place where I can drool over fabric and everyone understands, satisfy my creative side and be with some of the nicest women on earth.
6. My sisters. No offense to my brothers, but there is nothing like being with your sisters. If you're reading this, girls, we need to plan a getaway next year!
7. The knowledge of who I am - a daughter of God- and that I have the potential to do great things in small and simple ways.
8. My home, the place where I am the happiest.
9. The sewing room, where all good things are made.
10. You. Each of you who come to visit, comment or not, but who have made a connection with me making this world a lot smaller and much nicer. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Have a happy, food and family-filled Thanksgiving!