Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So, This Working Thing Means...

 .......that I don't have time to read my favorite blogs, much less comment. :(
.....the laundry is piled up and the dog needs a bath.
.....the floors need a good scrub and the decks need to be swept.
.....blankets and quilts need to be pulled out of their hiding places, washed and spread on beds.
.....dinner must be whipped up at a moment's notice.
.....the sewing room is feeling very neglected.
.....this little peanut is growing like a weed and I am missing it. 


But, we do have a beautiful new quilt shop , soon all will be back to normal. 
and Miss Emma will have frequent squishes and kisses from her grandmother. 
Plus, you will get more gratuitous granddaughter photos. :)

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, she IS growing quickly -- What a little cutie!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Karin!!!! Look at that precious face!!! When I clicked on your blog to leave you a comment, and read your blog title...it seems so fitting for this perfect little miracle in your lives!!!! You are a hard working girl....where is the new store?? I would LOVE to get together again...my studio is still a wreck ~ I just have WAAAAY to much stuff! hugs and love, Dawn

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

There's no way she's growing that fast! Wow! And she's as cute as can be...aren't they wONderFul?! If I knew how much fun grandkids were, I'd had them first!

Tilda said...

As a former working girl, shop owner, and REAL job for some years...I now marvel at how women get it all done. I can barely keep up and I am home all day. But 'not working' means you get to do all the running for others! And I still take time to sit with steaming coffee and watch the sun, with its shadows and light show.
in fondest Tilda