Friday, September 3, 2010

The Gladness of Positive Being



This morning, as I began washing up the mountain of dishes in the kitchen sink, I noticed this tiny bubble resting on the stem of my watch.
Without a care in the world it landed upon the most precarious of places and remained there, content. Of all the things to land on, out of all the resting spots in my house, it chose the one thing on my windowsill I would notice.
I'm feeling a bit like this bubble today- hopeful, brave and full of joy, ready to take on the challenges that face me. If this little bubble can do it, so can I.
Funny the things that teach us lessons.

6 comments:

Halle said...

Awesome post! Beautiful photo as well.

wendy said...

What a beautiful post. Have a wonderful weekend.

Tilda said...

..i have always believed that things are put before us for a reason. perhaps your mother put that bubble precisely where it landed, so you would be sure to see it, as a special gift for you today. for you to be brave and full of joy. joy in a bubble on a watch? yup, i believe it.
happy return to life dearest madrekarin...
Tilda

The Feathered Nest said...

What a wonderful post sweet Karin...I hope all is well with you dear, have a great weekend sweetie, hugs and love, Dawn

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! What a wonderful post Karin! Thanks for sharing your special gift with us.

Marie said...

Loved this Karin. xxoo