Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where I Go For Respite.

For the past two weeks my life has been a whirlwind of family visiting, being a nurse, being a daughter, a wife, a mother, an employee and a friend. I don't get much time on the computer any more but, when I do, these are the places I go to find peace, creativity, inspiration, a laugh and the soothing of my soul.
I don't always comment, but I am there and I am grateful.

Here they are, in no particular order. :)

The Feathered Nest

Tongue in Cheek

Posie Gets Cozy

Pleasant Home

Main Street Memories

Letters From a Hill Farm

One Still Frame

Thimbleanna

The Beehive Cottage

Sugar Pie Farmhouse

Dottie Angel

Pam Kitty Morning

Fiona and Twig

Ha! It took me two days to get this list together.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Karin. I think about you every day and wonder how things are going. I'm so honored to be included in your list, but I feel like it all must seem so trivial compared to the real life you're currently living. I hope you're able to gain comfort from having family and loved ones so nearby. Sending big, big hugs your way....

Sandra said...

Nice list, we've some in common and you've introduced me to others.
Patton said, "fatigue makes cowards of us all" and it's true. When we're tired, we're of little use to anyone, including ourselves.
Don't forget to breath...deeply.
Pax.