Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Simple Box of Soap

So, I've signed on to participate in the Tarnished and Tattered Outside the Box Art Challenge. I'm really excited about this one as you don't have to mail anything! You just take a photo and post it. Sweet.
The box in question is one that holds a lovely bar of soap from One Bath and Body. I got mine yesterday at Target. I looked for the Pure and Natural soap but did not find it there.


As you can see, I chose the olive oil bar. Delicious! Not for eating, for smelling only! But I didn't really buy it for the soap though. I bought it for the box! Really and truly. That it smells so heavenly and lathers up like a dream is a total bonus.



And even better? Underneath the bar of soap is a little coupn for a free lip balm. Yes, free! Which is good because this soap is a bit pricey. A free lip balm makes it much more tolerable.



"Now,", she says, finger tapping lightly at her chin, "what am I going to do with this?"



I really have no idea.

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You'll come up with something fabulous, I'm sure..Cute box -can't wait!

Thimbleanna said...

What a FUN challenge -- can't wait to see what you do with it!

Fete et Fleur said...

I look forward to seeing what you create!

Nancy