Monday, June 21, 2010

Sew Stinkin' Cute!

There is nothing sweeter than tiny things. I love them to bits. Even better than tiny things on their own is an assemblage of tiny things that create a very small quilting/sewing room!
My friend, Cilla, gathered all sorts of teeny-tiny wonderfulness to make this for my birthday present:


Seriously, how cute is this? I can't thank her enough!


It is full of everything that can be found in my dream sewing room- from the baskets and patterns, a spinning wheel to the inspiration board....


a vintage sewing machine just like my great-grandmother's and a sweet stash...


tiny thread and tape measures...



to cute-as-a-button wallpaper, it all combines together to make one very  perfect gift.
I have to go play now.

7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Sew stinkin' cute is right - love the fabric bolts! Lucky you!

Thimbleanna said...

How Cute! What a fun birthday present. I love those bolts of fabric!

marcia @Child in Harmony said...

Just beautiful ! ohhh yummy fabric too!

happy day!

Whimsey Creations said...

What a great birthday gift - that Cilla has such a talent! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Karin!!!! Oh my goodness, Cilla created the most precious mini sewing wonderland ever!!!! I love those tiny bolts of fabric.....and look at that tiny sewing machine! I know you must love it sweetie, beautiful job Cilla!!! hugs and love, Dawn

Marie said...

How adorable and how lucky are you to have been given this! I love it! xxoo

Jennifer said...

Such a great space and the quilt is beautiful!!