Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mr. Wiggles and the Terrible Day.

As I glanced out my dining room window this morning, I caught a flash of yellow out of the corner of my eye. The roses I planted for the wedding have blossomed and they are beautiful. Especially when intertwined with the pale blue hydrangea that grows next to them. Ah, sigh. But wait! Something is amiss!


My rose bush has been invaded by an unwelcome guest. Mr. Wiggles, I am sorry. You are just not welcomed here in my garden.


Mostly because you insist upon chomping on my roses! That my other rose bush has been systematically debudded by you and your evil minions, well, I'm afraid there is only one way to deal with the likes of you...


Let me introduce you to Hazel. Bwahahahahaha!


She certainly thought you were a tasty morsel.

4 comments:

Marie said...

hehe, poor Mr Wiggles! I'd say he had an incredibly bad day!

Angie said...

Hazel? Would that be Witch Hazel?

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Gotta love that Hazel! Did she enjoy her tasty morsel?? Yay for protein!!

madrekarin said...

Angie- Hazel is the blurry hen in eth background. :) She and Flora fought over Mr. Wiggles and Hazel won. Flora was not amused.