Thursday, June 3, 2010

I've Got Mail.

Do you love getting mail? I do! There's nothing better than going to the post box and finding something addressed to you! This is what came for me today-



A South Beach Diet S'Mores fiber bar and a sample of clinical strength Secret deodorant. Looking at them now it doesn't really rate a thrilling mail day but, I'll take what I can get.
There are a few blogs that I visit every day to see what is being offered over the World Wide Web. Did you know you can get samples from WalMart, Costco and Target? Neither did I. There is a whole world of freebeis, and coupons, out there waiting for you to get them.
In the past I have received L'Oreal body wash, a coupon for a trial size Bare Minerals makeup from Sephora (sweet!), a coupon for a free bottle of Excedrin, one for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, a Lacoste perfume sample, Dove deodorant, Dove body wash, Aveda products, pretzel M&Ms, Kashi bars and more.
I eat all the food items because, well, frankly they're there and need to be eaten. The samples of deodorants, etc. go into my 72-hour kits waiting to be pressed into duty at a moments notice, if necessary.
I'm going to share the links for my favorite sites, because I like you. And, I want you to be able to open your post box and find something in there just for you that does not include a statement and a return envelope.
Now, go get some free stuff!

Sweet Pennies from Heaven

Frugal Girls

Coupon Geek

The Thrifty Mama

Save at Home Mommy

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hey, free stuff is free stuff!! I wish we had sites like that over here that offered free samples like that!

Angie said...

Oh yes, free is just fine by me. Now I'm determined to see if there are any websites over here that do this. The best I can ever manage is - if I'm lucky - grazing my way around the supermarket ("Asda - part of the Wal-mart family") with a little cube of cheese here and half a grape there. I wouldn't mind being the 'colleague' who gets paid good money to cut grapes in half!