Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's Going To Be A Beautiful Week.

How beautiful is this cloud? This is what I saw as I looked up over the trees yesterday. It was breathtaking and restorative. I needed that, as I have a list a mile long to accomplish this coming week. Here's a sampling:
1.The hen house is cleaned and fluffed up with fresh shavings, the yards have been raked and mowed, the house is on its way to being spit-spot clean and shiny.
2.The back porch will be covered in billows of white, the gardens have been planted and mulched, decorations have been bought and will be put together with ribbons of blue and white checks and rich brown.
3.The Beauty and the Beast paper tablecloth that has been in the drawer for the past three years will be coming out to decorate a special table.
Why? My daughter is getting married on Friday and guess who will be taking a little blogging break?
But, have no fear! I will be back next week, with photos of the happy couple, friends and family (and one tired mommy.) But it will all be worth it. I hope.

3 comments:

Whimsey Creations said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful week!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Karin!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!! What wonderful news!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your entire family ~ to celebrate life and love is why we are all here....I look forward to seeing your photos of the beautiful day!!!!! Sending you hugs sweet friend, love, Dawn

Marie said...

Congratulations to the lovely couple Karin! I can't wait to see the photos! Hope all goes well! xxoo