Monday, May 10, 2010

How Was Your Mother's Day?

Mine was fabulous! We had a linger-longer at church, which meant I did not have to cook. I came home and finished taking the dreaded wallpaper off the walls in the bathroom, opened my gift of Martha Stewart paint in Seal and Morning Fog from my children and I started a new blog. A quilting blog that will detail the adventures of my fear of machine quilting as well as sharing tips and, eventually, patterns that I have designed. It's called Tales of a Flimsy Woman. Sounds daring, doesn't it?
Apparently it was too daring for Blogger. I made a typing error and realized, too late, that I had written Tales of a Flimsy Women,  not Woman. I went back to correct my error and Blogger had locked me out! Oh, no! I needed to obtain a verification code to be reactivated.
I was very embarrased as I typed an e-mail explaining what I had done and that this was going to be a quilting blog, not something, well, you know. Geesh!  I finally received my code and was able to get back on, red cheeks and all. I promise you, I will never make that mistake again!
So that's how my day went. How was yours?

3 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

ooops! Happy Belated Mother's day to you :)

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha! That's pretty funny! In spite of that, I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. Mine was very nice!

Whimsey Creations said...

Too funny on the new blog. Glad you had a great Mother's Day. Mine was pretty good too - although I did cook. Lisa and I spent the day shopping and then weeding the front gardens and laying pine bark mulch.