Monday, April 19, 2010

Love This! Mondays

I thought I would start something new by sharing some of my favorite things with you on Mondays. It could be a place, a food, a website, a kitchen gadget, well, you get the idea- it could be anything!
Here is #1- tada!



It's Boots Geranium Cleansing Milk (for your face). By appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, no less.
It's simply lovely stuff- silky, smooth and it smells like geranium heaven. Not like the big, red pelargoniums you find at Home Depot, but the sweet, small-flowered true geraniums that you can find at smaller nurseries.
It makes your skin feel really soft (it contains geranium oil and olive oil) and, at $7.99 a bottle at Target, it's an inexpensive treat! (It comes in a lavender scent as well.)
Plus, when you've used it all up, you have a really cool glass bottle with a metal cap that would be perfect for squirreling away in your craft room for a future altering project! See why I love this so much?
So, there you have it- my first Love This! Monday.
Do I sound like an advertisement? ;)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh, I will have to look into this. A while back I asked you about what you use to clean your face and now I can't remember. I remember honey and I remember rose witch hazel. Can you remind me?

Diva Kreszl said...

thank you for sharing this little goodie...I'll be checking out my local target for sure!

madrekarin said...

Hi, Amy! I use baking soda and honey made into a paste and then follow it up with rose-scented witch hazel. I still use it, only not every day. I have to make time for Boots. lol

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I love love love love great packaging! This looks so cool - thanks - I'd have never even know to look for it!

Whimsey Creations said...

Thanks Karin - love the bottle. I'm going to have to try some.

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, very cool! I keep seeing displays of cute little bottles with flowers in them all over the internet -- a bunch of those bottles grouped together would be really cute too! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Fete et Fleur said...

What lovely Skin cleanser. I'm terrible with my skin. I need to take better care. I'm going to check this out.

Nancy