Monday, February 15, 2010

How Did You Spend Your Valentine's Day?

I spent mine on the sofa watching movies like; Julie and Julia- loved, but was it necessary to have Stanley Tucci say the f-word? ; Bride Wars- cute and a much needed distraction; Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium- just the sweetest, fantastical story; and making these:



I happened to read Yvonne's Yvestown Blog and she had shared how to make these darling crocheted hearts. The directions were so super simple that even I could follow them with my somewhat beginner skills. To say I am addicted would be an understatement. I love making these hearts! Plus, I got to use my fancy-schmancy crochet hook!
Stay tuned for the winners of my One World, One Heart giveaway! I cannot decide whether to use the random number generator or trek out the hen house to have Flora draw the names. Once I make that decision, I'll post the winners!! Good luck, everyone. :)

3 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You had good movie choices! Those are some of my faves.

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, I saw those cute little hearts -- yours look adorable. What a fun project!

Marie said...

We spent most of the day at church. (One of the blessings of having a hubbie on the Bishopric and only one car) and when we got home we had some supper and settled in for a cosy evening of canoodling on the sofa in front of the telly!

I love those sweet little hearts! How utterly adorable!