Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bite-sized Bits of Love.

We're having a little Valentine's gathering for the women at church tonight. I thought I would make something sweet, but not too much so, for us to snack on-hence the tiny cupcake you see below.


Mmmm, red velvet cake with a lovely dollop of cream cheese frosting. Delicious! I won't be serving them in nests but, gee, wouldn't that be cute? I just had to pose the best one, nestled in wool, in front of photos of my grandparents. Really, my photos can be a bit repetitious. So, no blue plate this time!
Now, what am I going to make on the real Valentine's Day?
PS- I just looked at this photo again and burst out laughing because- don't read this if you are squeamish- it looks a bit like a little plop of dog poo. I can assure you that was not my intent but, now that I see it, it looks like nothing else. Aargh! I should have just closed the post immediately.

6 comments:

Whimsey Creations said...

ROTFL! That's the most virginal dog poo I've ever seen. Yum! LOLOLOL You are too funny.

Colleen said...

That is not like any pooh I have ever seen - :-)

I guess I haven't been by for a while..I LOVE LOVE LOVE your little purses! Soo cute!

Debbie said...

I'm cracking up here! I'm with Colleen... Looks like some " pretty" yummy poop on top of that red cake! I've only had Red Cake once and seeing this little cup cake treat of yours reminded me how much I enjoyed it. How about a recipe Karin?

Deb~

Diva Kreszl said...

oh that looks delicious...please save me one, red velvet cake is my favorite!

The Feathered Nest said...

No, I promise, it doesn't Karin!!!! I think it looks OH-SO-YUMMY! Do you think anyone thought of dog poo when they shoved it in their mouths???? Yummmmmmm ~ XXOO, Dawn

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, it does not! It looks delicious -- if only I could reach in there and have a lick! I hope your activity went well!