Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Carnage

Something tells me I had better get cleaning up this mess!



I mean really, how can you get anything done in a place like this?



Well, maybe you can.



Everything is done in chocolate brown, blood red, robin's egg blue and, um, peach. Peach was not our choice. It was the choice of the client and, since she had been stung by a bee the afternoon we met and was in pain, we did not argue. We just glittered the peach roses to bits with MS antique glitter and stuck them in here and there. Not my favorite, but she will like them.
We have everything done for the living room, dining room and hallway. Only the family room left and we can install it all next week! Maybe then I can get my house clean. :)

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Holy cow! I don't know how you do it. I can barely get my own decorating done -- let alone for others LOL!

Cathy said...

Looks like you have your work cut out for you! but I'm sure it will be beautiful :)

(pss ~ I hope you got a package from me last week??)

Fete et Fleur said...

Please show photos of the installation. I would love to see it.

Hugs!
Nancy

Elizabeth G. said...

I hear that you will be visiting Dawn! Give her a hug for me. :)