Monday, September 21, 2009

The Thrill of Twill.

I recieved a nice little e-mail from John Steinheimer yesterday. He had read my blog, and my mention of twill tape, and invited me to take a peek at his website, twilltape.com. This is some serious twill tape heaven! From a tiny 3/8 of an inch to a substantial 2" tape, they have it all. Oh, sweet. Plus, they are super-duper cheap. (I wonder if i should say that?) Really, a 72 yard roll of natural, heavyweight 1 1/2- inch twill tape is only $16.95! And better yet, they are an Atlanta company. I love supporting local businesses. :)
So, if you're in need of twill tape, head on over and visit twilltape.com.
I just have one question- how did he find my blog in the first place?

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I know sweetie, he found me too!!! But I love twill tape...and I think I might need to buy a little, what about you? :) xxoo, Dawn (I think he just Googles "twill tape")

Utah Grammie said...

Cool! The wide would be so great to stamp on and oh, I am a "twill-er" too!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! That's an awesome site! I love to use twill for my little nametapes and I've been struggling with the prepackaged width -- it's just a teeny bit narrow. Very fun to see all the different widths that he has -- now to figure out how to use that MUCH!!!