Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh, You Beautiful Doll...Quilt.

Yesterday was a rather grim, rainy day here in Georgia. We did have little spots of sunshine but not enough to get outside and do the things I needed to do, like picking the last of the green beans and tilling the garden to prepare for fall crops. Those can wait.
Instead, I got out some fabric and started sewing. I used a Sweet charm pack and sliced it up into 1" strips. I planned and pinned, stitched and pressed and in no time flat, I had an itty-bitty doll quilt.




Here is my quilt making one of my friend Frannie's rag dolls comfy and warm.




Ah. It's back.

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Karin, it's just precious!!!! What satisfaction to have finished it so quickly too ~ I bet a potholder would be wonderful too! xxoo, Dawn

Betty said...

I am always so impressed with your creativity...and to be so creative in such a short time...well, all I can say is: WOW!

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, is the mojo ever back! That little quilt is adorable!

Monica said...

That is the sweetest little doll quilt.