Friday, August 14, 2009

Good News!

Thank you for the well wishes! I am so excited I could bust! I am going to be the display coordinator (I made that title up) for A Scarlet Thread! How fun will this be? It's right up my alley- setting vignettes to highlight the beautiful quilts made by the women at AST and managing their website! Plus I will still write the blog! How many exclamation points can I use in one paragraph?
I just love everyone that works there and now I get to be a part of that circle of amazing women.
I am one happy girl. :)

7 comments:

JellyQ said...

Congratulations!!!! This does sound right up your alley. Lots of luck. See you in the AM.

Betty said...

That's great news! I look forward to seeing everything you accomplish!

Utah Grammie said...

Yippe Yi Yo..or something like that!!!!!!! See I can can get exicited and use too may exclamation points too!!!

Can't wait to see your work - you go girl :-)

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh sweet Karin, YOU are one of the amazing women that contribute to the quilt shop TOO!!!!! This is so perfect for you...I'm so happy for you sweet friend!!! xxoo, Dawn

Jami said...

Perfect little miracle, isn't it? Cool beans. Enjoy the adventure and show us some of your window mojo.
Jami

MNScrapbookmom said...

I have been out of the loop, and haven't been online nearly as much as I used to... However, I couldn't be happier to read your post today. YAY! Congrats Karen... you are perfect for this job. :o) ¥

amy said...

Clearly, I am a little behind on my reading. Congratulations!