Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jeanne D'Arc Living

I was very fortunate to have won a copy of Jeanne D'Arc Living from Carol at Raised in Cotton a few weeks ago. I have been pouring over the pages since it arrived in my mailbox and every time I find something new.



The photos transcend the language barrier and draw me in to delight and inspire.
This makes me want to decorate a nursery.


How many wonderful ideas would pop into your head if
your workroom looked like this, I wonder?


Simple, sweet and beautifully appointed rooms.



These two hangers just make me happy.



I have already started collecting lichens from my back yard in hopes of having enough to make a wreath like this. I think by this winter I should have what I need.



There are recipes, tutorials and this easy-peasy way to make a vignette that looks as though it took years to create.


Seriously, anyone can do this!


Thank you, Carol. I will treasure this forever.

4 comments:

Tina- said...

inviting you over to my 500th post give away
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/2009/07/500th-post-giveaway-75-worth-of-awesome.html
~Tina

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Oh sweet Karin - you are a lucky girl! That's one of those magazines that you hang on to forever because it will forever inspire you. I agree with you on that wreath - very, very clever - and I know yours will be jus' as beautiful. Have a blessed weekend. Cathy

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Very inspiring photos! I know one thing. . .If I had a room like that, it would never be called a "work" room!
:)

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛