Saturday, June 13, 2009

Withdrawals

Oh, the pain, the agony of not being able to sit at my own computer and read everyone's blogs. It is a travesty, I tell you!
I don't feel as though I can commandeer my dad's computer all day to satisfy my curiosity as to what you have all been up to, so, I must be content with reading one or two blogs a day. It is not enough.
Soon, soon, I am hoping to be back in the computer chair, tap-tap-tapping away on the keyboard and letting you all know how much I miss visiting with you every day.
Until then, don't forget me, okay?

6 comments:

Betty said...

We could never forget about you...you are just too much fun! We anxiously await your return! Thanks to your dad for letting you borrow his computer for a little while now and then. At least we know you are still there; just waiting for your computer to be well.

The Feathered Nest said...

Don't you worry at all sweet girl....we would never forget you!!! You could always head to the library....and hog one of theirs!!! I've done it before! I hope all is well with you and your dear family Karin ~ I'm just enjoying the summer nights....and sleep-in morns ~ one day when my house is clean, will you come again for lunch??? (ps. I'll let you know when that is!!!!) hugs and love, Dawn

Utah Grammie said...

Forget you? Not possible - we miss you too!

Anonymous said...

NO way, how could we forget you? You are too much fun! See ya soon!
Bramble

monix said...

I understand your frustration - I am visiting my daughter and feel it would be very impolite to disappear to the study to use her computer too often.

As everyone else has said, you won't be forgotten no matter how long your computer is down. Your blog is a top favourite with lots of people.

CathyJean said...

oohhh, so sad! :( sorry about the computer troubles. I had that last year and the withdrawals are bad! lol!
and we are not forgetting you,
Ms Karin!!! :)