Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who, Me?

Do you remember the nickname that Fred Flintstone had for his little daughter, Pebbles? No? Well, allow me to refresh your memory. It was "Pebbly Poo." Isn't that just the cutest thing?
Yeah, I don't think so either.
Well, it turns out that Tiny Dan has been leaving me little presents behind my living room curtain, his own version of Pebbly Poo. Literally. Really? Grrrrr.






I know, how can I be mad at a face like this? He is giving me that look that says, "It wasn't me! It was my big brother!" Nice try, Tiny Dan, but your big brother, Baby Jude, would be leaving larger, um, presents. And he uses the litter box.




So now he just mocks me, sticking out his tongue and letting me know that he does not really care that I am upset at the surprise discovery.
Honestly, Merideth, do you think you could teach your children to have better manners?
I think it's time for them to get their own place.

4 comments:

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

LOL! What a silly little cat and he thought you would NEVER find "them" behind the curtain! He is so darn cute you can't stay mad at him to long...just look at that face!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Betty said...

Maybe he thinks the very best present he could give you is a 'part of himself'...haha! Behind the curtain?...smart little guy, eh? Too funny!

lindaharre said...

Precious! Yes, they certainly can have attitude.....LOL

Utah Grammie said...

Ohh..what a face! And presents to boot? What more could you ask for?? OK Ok, to put the "presents" int eh Present Box aka little box :-)