Monday, January 19, 2009

Flora Says....

We have a winner!!



All the names have been printed out on a lovely shade of green paper and cut into strips.


Placed in a bowl, the strips were brought to Flora, who was in a rather cranky mood this morning. It might have something to do with the fact that I brought her a bowl of paper instead of a tasty treat! But, she held up to her end of the bargain and chose the giveaway winner!




Congratulations, ClaireSky26!! Flora chose you!
Just send me an e-mail with your favorite colors and your mailing information and a little bundle of quilty goodness will be headed your way!
Thank you, ladies (and the one lone male who happens to be my offspring and therefore ineligible to enter) for sharing your mental cobweb sweepers. I'll be referring back to them often.



4 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, what a fun way to pick a winner! Congratulations to ClaireSky26...I know you will be so happy with your prize!

That Flora has my heart...she's so funny!!

science + skeleton said...

right on, i was the only dude. i did figure out how to get comments though. cows giving birth to dudes.

http://scienceandskeleton.blogspot.com/2009/01/hilarious.html

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Congrates ClaireSky! Hello Sweet Karin! Gotta love Flora!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Oh Dang It Karin - I missed this - but oh how cute to have Miss Flora pick the winner. She did a fabulous job - and she's a beauty. I so want chickens but hubby says a profound NO! If they get out and peck our flowers (ya know, our livlihood) he wouldn't be very happy -hehe. So I guess I'll stick with growing flowers instead of raising chickens. Have a blessed day my friend. Cathy