Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fifth of the Fifth.

Betty tagged me to share the fifth photo contained in the fifth folder in my photo album. Good thing I have five folders, or I would have been out of luck!
Well, the fifth of the fifth was this photo of one of the Beluga whales at the Georgia Aquarium. Phew! I'm glad it wasn't something embarrassing. I would have had to cheat!


Now that is a lovely sight for a Sunday.
If you would like to participate in the Fifth of the Fifth meme, please consider yourself tagged. I will leave it all up to you!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Wow, what a picture...absolutely beautiful and so serene. Thanks for playing Tag...it's been fun!

Oh, for goodness sakes...my verification word is 'suckipoo'...how funny is that?!

madrekarin said...

Oh my gosh! I apologize for the foulness delivered to you by my word verification box. Gee whiz! Although it is not as bad as the one I got for my order from French General. Really, I could not even type it, it was that bad. That's all I'm going to say.