Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh, Christmas Gift.

I cannot stop making little fairies, pixies and elves. This fairy is my sister Dayna's Christmas gift.
She is still waiting to hold something sweet in her hands and I have to make a trip to the craft store to get what I want. How is it that my craft room is so lacking in the proper supplies? That would be why she is still here and was not under Dayna's tree yesterday.

I think we all need a pair of wine-colored pixie shoes with sparkly crystals, don't you?


As soon as I know Dayna has received her, I will show you the entire creation.
I know you cannot wait. :)

5 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Edward and I send our very best wishes for a most Happy Christmas season! And we do hope you feel better!!!

Betty said...

She is adorable and I love her little pixie shoes...how in the world do you find just the right accessories?

You are correct...I can hardly wait to see the entire creation!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Karin, your little pixie is PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to see him in his entirety! I hope you are feeling better sweet friend. Please rest plenty and take good care of yourself ~ hugs to you, xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hope your holiday was and continues to be just wonderful!
The pixies are just the cutest things! You must be having fun making them! We will know you have gone off the deep end when YOU start dressing like them! Take good care of yourself , we had "IT" and it morphed into bronchitis and sinus infections for some. Stay well and keep creating.Many blessings in the New Year. Hugs! Bramble

Utah Grammie said...

You are correct - I want to see them all! I can't imagine how you make them and that just adds to the magic!
-C