Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh, Mama!

Merideth must think she's the Christmas Cat. (ho ho ho) Three months and three days after giving birth to Baby Jude, she delivered these two little sweethearts. Her white cat genes are incredibly strong, don't you think? I do not know their genders yet, but as soon as I do they will be receiving names.



Merideth, I feel your pain.




Now, for a production of an inanimate nature- Voila! The complete Mr. Snowman!


I want to gobble him up, he's so darn cute. He will shortly be placed atop his permanent home- a sweet box that will be filled with treats for someone special.
So, as you can see, there are big doin's at the Smith household today. I'm off to unfreeze the hen's water. It's too blasted cold today! It was 19 degrees when I woke up this morning! In Atlanta! This is just too much.
I think I will stay in my nice, warm craft room today.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

By the way sweet friend, your blog is just adorable looking!!! Seems as though this post should be named...3 perfect little miracles!! What precious little babes and your snowman is WONDERFUL!! I have to tell you, we ate each and every one of your toadbuggy eggs (well, not "your" eggs but your hen's) ~ hugs, xxoo, Dawn