Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Is Coming....

and gifts are being made!! I love altered composition books and thought a few Christmasy ones would make wonderful gifts.
In my craft room are two little pixies I found in an estate sale. They are adorable and perfect for Christmas. They each had a turn having their picture taken and then I printed them on card stock and cut them out.



Here they are decorating two Jolly Jottings composition books that can be used for keeping lists, writing down Christmas memories or even noting naughty incidents. You know, just to keep the kids on their toes!!
Quick, easy and adorable. Those are my kind of gifts!!

1 comment:

Utah Grammie said...

What a great idea! I would never have thought to take a photo of something I love then put it on the book cover! And that way, one could have that beloved item at work, too! Thanks, Karin!