Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hi-ho, Hi-ho....

It's off to Kentucky I go!! Along with my sister, who is driving up from Florida. We are heading up for a Gurlfrenz Getaway at my friend Frannie's home. How fun does that sound?

This is where we will be:



I can hardly wait to get there. I think there are about thirty women coming. We will be sleeping outside, weather permitting. My sister and I are bringing a two-room tent so that we can use one room for sleeping and one room for washing up. With thirty women, bathroom time will be at a premium. I can wash my hair outside under the hose if necessary and my sister has a converter for the hair dryer so we can plug it into the car. How clever! Just goes to show that you do not have to "rough it" to camp.

There will be plenty of stories to tell and photos to share when I get back. Be looking for some very fun posts starting Monday!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. You know I will.

4 comments:

Utah Grammie said...

Oh my! That looks amazing! Is this a family thing or like a vacation package? Whichever, it is amazing! Can't wait until you get back and share with us all!
Colleen

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Karin, I hope you have the most wonderful time!!! The location looks just beautiful ~ can't wait to hear all about it! (((hugs))) to you dear friend, xxoo, Dawn

thedomesticfringe said...

Looks like fun. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Amy Ellen said...

Oh I hope you have fun at Frannies, both my mother and I would love to go and visit her farm. I have always enjoyed all the pictures of her place. Hugs
Amy